Monday, March 21, 2011

More Hot Bento Action




This is weebeastie's PlanetBox lunchbox and it is wicked cool. I love it (aside from the fact that it is a little heavy for a small kid). It is divided inside which makes bento packing a little bit easier and has several different magnet sets for the outside which makes it fun.
Tomorrow's lunch (which I have pre-packed tonight, because I am on the freakin' ball like that) consists of chicken sausage, deli ham, yellow bell pepper, carrot rose, grapes and apple chicks. The little cup of veggies is my latest (brilliant) creation of pasta salad, sans pasta. (I know, genius). Let's not discuss how many tries I just needed to correctly spell genius, shall we?

So, pasta free pasta salad is just cucumbers, broccoli, celery, carrots and red bell pepper tossed with light Creamy Italian dressing. The sprog actually loved it! Weird.


No comments:

Post a Comment