Monday, August 8, 2011

Coconut Chicken Redux

I made this dish a while ago, declared that it needed some kind of sauce- then forgot about it completely.
Well, it's back now baby, and I've found the perfect sauce!

Last time I made Coconut Almond Chicken, I thought it was pretty good but I didn't use almonds, so it was just coconut chicken. Also, I may have a slight (read: crippling) phobia about undercooked meat and therefore might have burnt the crap out of it. I'm working on that.
This time I actually used the almonds (they really do make a big difference), didn't cook it to death and made this Spicy Raspberry Sauce. OJ, raspberries, salt, cayenne and vanilla extract. Perfectly paleo. In fact, there isn't even anything half-assed about this recipe at all. Weird.
This one is definitely a keeper, sooo good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment